JERRY Bracelet - Sterling Silver Cross Hatch Pattern Cuff Bracelet, 9mm wide
JERRY Bracelet - Sterling Silver Cross Hatch Pattern Cuff Bracelet, 9mm wide by Nurtured Works. Unisex bracelet, made from a single piece of cross hatch patterned sterling silver. A straight piece of patterned silver is cut to length and ends shaped for comfort. Bracelet is hand forged to the desired size. Polished for comfort fit inside, oxidized and polished on outside. Available in a variety of sizes. Approximately 9mm wide. Hallmarked with 925 stamp on inside of band.
• Extra Small (XS) - Bracelet Length 5-1/2", for wrist sizes under 6"
• Small (S) - Bracelet Length 5-3/4", for wrist sizes 6" to 6-1/2"
• Medium (M) - Bracelet Length 6", for wrist sizes 6-1/2" to 7"
• Large (L) - Bracelet Length 6-1/2", for wrist sizes 7" to 7-1/4"
• Extra Large (XL) - Bracelet Length 7", for wrist sizes 7-3/8" to 7-3/4"
• Extra Extra Large (XXL) - Bracelet Length 7-1/2", for wrist sizes 8" to 8-1/2"
NOTE: Suggest 1/2" gap between wrist size and bracelet length for optimal fit. The bracelet is made to roll the wrist into the opening, then adjustable by the wearer for optimal comfort by gently closing the cuff to the desired fit. To remove, gently open the cuff and roll the bracelet off the narrow part of the wrist. May be worn above or below the wrist joint, loosely or snug - your choice!
Please note the piece pictured is not the piece you will receive, these photos are of our "standard" which is kept on hand in order for us to make a new one for you, just like what is shown. We compare every item made to these standards in order to provide you with the most accurate representation we can. Due to the handmade nature of each piece, some slight variations may be noticed, however we aim to maintain consistency as much as possible. You will receive a quality, handmade piece - made to order each time, and uniquely yours!